Top 10 Lifting Straps For Men
In need of some new lifting straps for your weight training?
While they may not be used for every gym session, lifting straps are an incredibly useful tool that offers better grip and support – especially if you are using heavier weights.
If you’re new to the world of lifting straps, it’s a fairly simple process to use them. Just slide your hands through the wrist hole and wrap the strap around the bar a couple times. Make sure to wrap tightly for a secure grip, and you’re ready to go.
Now let’s talk about how we are going to choose our ratings for the best lifting straps for men.
How We Choose Our Ratings
It is vitally important to us that we are ensuring our reviews are honest and accurate. To do this, we take a few additional steps in our research to make sure it is thorough and correct.
We make sure to read and research online customer reviews and testimonials. This allows us to get a broader view of what the general public thinks of the product in question. It also gives us insights into any widespread issues or complaints that might not show up anywhere else. We are also able to gather quite a few pros and cons from other customer reviews as well.
We make sure to thoroughly research the product specifications. By doing this, we are ensuring that if any of our readers buy the product we are reviewing, they know exactly what they are getting. There won’t be any surprises and/or confusion when receiving the item in the mail. This also allows us to identify any potential drawbacks that the product may have as well.
Lastly, we make sure to research the company that makes the items thoroughly. It is important to most customers that they are purchasing products from businesses that they can trust and stand behind. This also gives us insights into a company’s customer service policies, as well as their warranty and return policies.
For this review of lifting straps specifically, we will be considering a few qualities and features. Overall quality, pricing, durability, materials, and performance will all be considered.
Our 10 Favorite Lifting Straps For Men
Here are our ten favorite lifting straps for men at the gym:
- PREMIUM WEIGHTLIFTING STRAPS - Sold as a pair (2 straps). Made from premium material for maximum comfort and durability.
- INTEGRATED FOAM SUPPORT PAD - Wrist lifting straps feature integrated 5mm neoprene pad on inside to prevent bruising and...
- PERFECT LENGTH - Lifting hooks are long enough for 2-3 wraps around the bar - perfect!
Anvil Fitness makes some of the most popular and impressive weightlifting equipment, including their excellent lifting straps.
The straps have a 5mm-thick neoprene padding for extra comfort, as well as cutting down on bruising and other lifting injuries that may occur. It gives you enough length to wrap around the bar up to three times, and the straps are one-size-fits-most.
They are made of a very thick, durable material that is said to last even through extremely heavy-duty lifting sessions. You also get a 100% money-back guarantee with this product.
- IMPROVE YOUR GRIP & LIFT MORE WEIGHT OR WE’LL SEND YOUR MONEY BACK! -If you don’t love the added support from your...
- GRIP LIMITATION HOLDING YOU BACK? HIT YOUR FITNESS GOALS FASTER - You paid good money for your gym membership so get the...
- BEST PAIR OF WEIGHT LIFTING WRIST STRAPS (SET OF 2) - Only training straps endorsed by 2014 World Champion Powerlifter...
Our next lifting strap option are the Rip Toned lifting straps.
These were endorsed by the 2014 World Champion Powerlifter Kevin Weiss, and are said to be incredibly durable and versatile.
You can use these straps for bodybuilding, weightlifting, and strength training without any issues, and they will all perform well for each activity.
We love that they’re extremely comfortable without having too much cushion. They are also extremely easy to clean and come in a wide variety of colors for you to choose from.
The only con with these lifting straps is that there is a decent learning curve for new users, so that is something to keep in mind if you have never used a product like this before.
No products found.
No products found.
321 Strong lifting straps gives you a lot of great features and quality for a small price – these lifting straps are under $, and they come with a lifetime warranty, carrying case, and an instructional eBook.
The straps are made out of very soft, durable cotton that is comfortable and strong. They are 24 inches long, meaning you can wrap them around the bar several times for additional support. You also get an 8-inch long neoprene pad for your wrist to experience the maximum amount of comfort and injury prevention.
You can wash these lifting straps in your washing machine, and they are suitable for both men and women.
- PATENTED & PROVEN as the #1 MOST ADVANCED TRAINING ACCESSORY IN THE WORLD. Proudly, MADE IN THE USA with only the...
- FEATURED ON FRONT COVERS OF TOP FITNESS MAGAZINES Used by Top Athletes, Celebrities & Professional Sports Teams Around...
- EXCLUSIVE "NO-SLIP" CUSTOM ENGINEERED MATERIAL Made Exclusively for Versa Gripps USA. Scientifically Formulated for...
The Versa Gripps Pro Glove is a popular option that features a patented “no-slip” material, making it one of the top products on the market for lifting straps.
This design first wraps around your wrist, and then has a flap that is meant to wrap around the bar for you.
It is an all-in-one product, meaning that it actually does the job of your lifting straps, hooks, and gloves. The non-slip aspect of this product is made of a patented leather material that ensures your safety and comfort throughout your workout.
The only con with this option is that it is more expensive than other options.
However, it is important to factor in how much you’re saving by not having to purchase hooks or gloves in addition to lifting straps with this product.
- BUILT TO LAST: super heavy duty lifting straps made from high quality and durable suede leather, these straps have...
- FITS TIGHT AROUND ANY WRIST SIZE: Other lifting straps have too long of neoprene padding which blocks the straps from...
- DOESN’T HURT WHEN WEARING: Cotton straps have a rough surface that causes pinching or chaffing while deadlifting . Our...
Dark Iron Fitness has made the first pair of straps consisting of suede leather. They are 22 inches long, and each one has reinforced stitching along the whole strap. The straps also feature neoprene padding in the wrist for extra protection and added comfort.
Using suede to make the straps allows them to have more traction and less slipping than you would have with cotton. The company has tested the straps up to 450 pound lifts without having them break, which is pretty impressive.
They are fairly expensive for straps, especially compared to cotton straps, but worth it for their durability.
- STAY COOL REP AFTER REP Cotton canvas is ultra breathable to keep you cooler during your workouts and better able to...
- PADDED FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT Extra thick neoprene padding cushions your wrist to prevent chafing and blisters from forming...
- LONGER THAN THE COMPETITION Our 24" straps can be wrapped around the wrist more times to provide better support and are...
This is a “real” hook option, there’s a hook attached to the strap around your wrist, which helps your hands resist any slipping or discomfort.
We love how strong this product is, you can use it for up to 600 pounds, making it fantastic for heavy weightlifting. On top of that, the incredibly thick, soft straps are comfortable while also providing excellent stability.
One thing to consider is that these are not really appropriate for bicep work. They are also fairly heavy as well.
- Patented and adjustable for any size wrist. Features comfortable neoprene padded wrist support of over 3 inches in...
- Superior gripping surface makes workout gloves obsolete. These grips are superior to old school grips that were too...
- Comes with a carry pouch to store and carry to the gym. Takes seconds to set up and easy to adjust the tightness or...
The Nayoya lifting straps have an incredibly unique design that offers impressive non-slip qualities. These straps are made to resemble gloves, but without encompassing and blocking off the fingers completely.
The material is extremely high quality, and is said to be completely smell-proof, meaning that you won’t have to deal with any unpleasant odors after your workouts.
We love the intense grip you are able to get with these lifting straps. Your gripping is comfortable and stable, minimizing the risk of injury or discomfort.
Because they are so flexible and comfortable, you barely feel like you are using straps at all. It makes your workouts easier overall.
- Super heavy duty weight lifting straps by Meister
- Comfortable oversized neoprene padding on contact areas
- Locks in grip while lifting heavy with no-slip ridged woven cotton
If you are looking for a more affordable, yet still high–quality option, the Meister Neoprene-Padded No-Slip Weight Lifting Straps are a great choice for you.
This option has a wrist loop that helps you avoid lifting injuries. It is also completely adjustable, making it perfect for anyone of any size. It is a 23-inch long strap, making it perfect for wrapping around the bar a few times for additional stability.
The lifting straps are made of a non-slip ridged woven cotton, and of course offers neoprene padding for the wrist’s comfort and protection as well.
We love that these products come in a wide variety of colors, including pink, orange, red, blue, camo, black, and white. No matter what color you would like, you can probably find an option here that works for you.
- Pair of padded cotton lifting straps for weightlifting, bodybuilding, powerlifting, and strength training
- NeoTek pads cushion wrists for heavy lifts, taking pressure of the hands and grip during deadlifts, rows, and snatches
- Extended length (21.5 inches) provides a stronger wrap on the bar, and the 1.5-inch width increases contact on the grip...
Another popular option for lifting straps are these from Harbinger.
They are incredibly thick and sturdy, making them an ideal choice for heavier weightlifting. These straps also feature a loop for additional stability and convenience for your wrists.
The material these straps are made of consist of a mix of nylon and cotton. This makes them thick, sturdy, and comfortable to grip, and it does a great job of resisting any slipping.
The straps are 21.5 inches long, making them long enough to wrap around the bar several times as needed.
- #1 Lifting Wrist Straps on Amazon, which are uniquely designed with “Anti-Slip” heavy duty Straps.
- NEOPRENE PADDING : We have added extra thick neoprene padding on each strap to avoid crazy blisters around your wrists....
- Dual Design: Wrist Protector + Weight Lifting Straps. Ergonomically Designed to serve two purposes as Weight Lifting...
If you are looking for additional wrist support in your lifting straps, this product from Rit Fit may be the perfect fit. Their ergonomic design along with added extra padding allow some of the stress to be alleviated from your muscles.
The neoprene foam pad is 7.1 inches long and 3.2 inches wide, and the pad thickness is 6.55mm. The straps are billed as “anti-slip” and are long enough to wrap around the bar three times.
You also get a 100% money-back guarantee with these lifting straps as well.
When purchasing a new pair of lifting straps for yourself, you should keep a few features in mind.
Make sure to have a set budget in mind for the product.
Knowing what you can afford to spend beforehand allows you to eliminate options easily, and narrow down your choices.
Our top ten options vary greatly in pricing, so it is good to know what you can afford beforehand.
You should also consider the types of activities you will be partaking in with the lifting strips. For example, if you will be doing heavy weightlifting, you will want one of the most intense, strong options on the list.
Some features may not be as important as others for you, so knowing exactly what you want will help you narrow down your decisions.
We hope our list of our favorite lifting straps for men was helpful in your search.
It can be difficult to know where to look, especially when you have so many different options to choose from.
Which options on the list do you think you would like the most?