Tory Burch Fitbit Features
When you are in the market for a Fitbit, one of the things to consider is that, to get the most out of your Fitbit, you should wear it every day.
It can be tough to find a band that is stylish and classic enough to wear every day that will match any outfit and can go with any style depending on whether you are at work, at the gym, or anywhere else your day may take you.
Enter the Tory Burch Fitbit collaboration, which features bands that are timeless and will be easy to pair with any outfit daily.
We will share some of the features of this collaboration, features on the Fitbit Alta itself, as well as how to change out your Fitbit bands.
Tory Burch For Fitbit
The Fitbit Alta tracker must be purchased separately, but the wristbands can be interchanged according to your plans.
The two options you can purchase currently on the website are the Gold/Black Special Edition ($$$) and the Metal Hinged Bracelet ($$).
The collection is updated every so often, so check back on the Tory Burch Fitbit website to find out if there are any new styles or additions to the collection.
She frequently updates the collection around the holidays, which would make for a perfect stocking stuffer for your friends or family members who love their Fibit and are interested in updating their bands.
How To Use The Bracelet
To swap out your bracelet on your Fitbit Atla Tracker, press down on the interior buttons and clip in the tracker, then press down on the clasp to pop it into place.
The Fitbit Atla Tracker piece is small and easily fits into the bracelet designs.
Some people prefer to use the classic wristband for daily use since they like the rubber material, as it is easy to clean and keep dry. But the Tory Burch collection bands are also easy to clean and will add a hint of style and flair to your tracker.
The Fitbit Atla
You might be wondering what the benefits and features of the Fitbit Atla Tracker are and how it can be used in your daily life.
It is currently priced at $$ through the Fitbit website, has free shipping, a 45-day money back guarantee, and a one-year limited warrantee.
When you purchase through the Fitbit website, you receive the Fitbit Atla Tracker, a classic wristband, a charging cable, and a wireless syncing dongle.
Here Are Some Of The Features:
- All-day activity tracking - This feature tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, active daily minutes, hourly activity, and stationary time.
- Sleep tracking – Track how long you are sleeping, how well you are sleeping, and study your personal sleep trends over time. This function can help you get a better night’s sleep by following the recommendations and creating an action plan to take baby steps towards a better night’s sleep.
- Utilize the data recorded in the Fitbit to see how long you were in each sleep cycle, whether it was light, deep, or REM sleep, and what might have changed during these specific nights that could have caused you to sleep better or worse. You can keep track of things like how much light was in your room, what time you went to bed, if you used your phone before bed, when you stopped drinking caffeine for the day and other factors that might come into play.
- Reminders to move – This feature will help you stay active by reminding you when it is time to get up and move if you have been sitting still for a long period of time. This can be especially helpful if you have a desk job, where you might find yourself sitting for a long period of time without getting up and stretching. When you see the reminder notification pop up, it is a good time to go for a quick walk or get up and stretch a bit.
- Clock – You can select various clock faces and layouts depending on your preferences.
- Tap to Display – Simply tap your Fitbit to get access to your statistics, get the time, or get smartphone notifications.
- Accessory Bands (such as the Tory Burch Fitbit Collection) – The accessory bands make it easy to customize your tracker and find a band that fits your lifestyle. These customizable bands are a great way to express yourself and show your individual style with your Fitbit. There is no reason why you have to have the same style as everyone else.
- Call, Text and Calendar Alerts – Get notifications straight to your Fitbit without having to keep your phone on you. This can be helpful, so you are not tempted to play on your phone during your workout, but you will also be aware if anyone calls or texts you and it is an emergency, so you can quickly go grab your phone if needed.
- Exercise Recognition – Known as SmartTrack, the Fitbit Atla will automatically take note when you are exercising and will keep track of your workouts, so you can go back and look at them later.
- Long Battery Life – The Fitbit Atla stays charged for 5 days and nights, so you will not have to worry about finding the charger during your daily life.
- Wireless Syncing – The Fitbit Atla syncs wirelessly to your computer and numerous devices, which allows you to see everything visually on a dashboard. You can also log your workouts, daily food consumption, study trends, and stay connected with friends to compete towards common goals. The Fitbit Atla will keep track of 30 days of data at a time, so you can go back and look at any of your workouts, as well as how your performance has changed over time.
The Fitbit App
Downloading the Fitbit app allows you to view all data tracked through your Fitbit tracker easily on your phone or on the device of your choice.
When you are new to tracking your activity and workouts, you can gain insights on your performance through the Fitbit app.
Here Are Some Of The Features:
- MobileRun – This feature will help enhance your runs, walks, and hikes by tracking your pace, time, and distance each time you take part in one of these activities.
- Track Exercise – The Track Exercise feature will record your calories burned during particular workouts and allows you to enter your workouts manually, as well as monitor how you are improving in performance over time. This way, you can avoid having to bring a notebook or workout log with you.
- Exercise Sharing – This feature allows you to share your workout stats with your friends and family via email, text, or on social media.
- Motivational Notifications – This feature will send notifications to your phone that will nudge you in the right direction and keep you moving towards the goals you set for yourself. You can also compete in Fitbit challenges with other friends and family members who have Fitbit trackers and want to stay motivated.
- Weight and Nutrition Tracking – You can use the Fitbit app to track your weight over time, as well as measuring your water intake levels, and nutrition trends over time and how these trends might be positively or negatively impacting weight. Certain scales are compatible with your Fitbit and will automatically sync your weight to your Fitbit tracker, so you do not have to worry about manually enter anything.
The Bottom Line
The Fitbit Atla is a great tracking tool for people who are active and want to make steps to improve their overall health and lifestyle.
There are features for everyone, whether you want to track your sleep, your activity, or your water intake, and you can also use it as a motivational tool to give yourself a kick in the butt every now and then.
The Tory Burch Fitbit Atla Collection is great for Fitbit owners who want to dress up their Fitbit with fun and colorful designs to match their outfit.
It will give your Fitbit a timeless flair that you can swap out depending on your mood and could even give you a boost of motivation to get to the gym on a day where you need an extra burst of energy.
We highly recommend checking out the Tory Burch Fitbit line for the fashionista on the go, who needs a hint of style on the functional Fitbit.